Wednesday, August 22, 2007

About Us


As I mentioned in a previous post, I thought it was about time I shared some information about who we are and the story of SuperMomz! So here it is...

I am Julie, owner and creator of SuperMomz. I am from the Channel Islands (small islands between England and France) but have lived in Los Angeles for the past 18 years. I am currently a work at home mom and have 2 beautiful children - one boy and one girl.

Before being lucky enough to work at home, I was a hotel professional (Director of Revenue Management to be exact!).

I settled in America kind of by accident! California was a stop on a "Round the World" trip. I fell in love (with both California and my husband) and never ended up going home.

Wow - seems wierd sharing this info online - enough for now:)