Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Comfy PC - a SuperMom Must Have!


We recently received a comfy pc and were thrilled to find how much we loved it. As a busy working mom I often find that I'm trying to catch up with some work and entertain my children at the same time. Once I plugged in the Comfy PC my 3 year old was able to entertain herself and feel like a grown up using the computer just like mommy!

Here's how it works. Just plug the Comfy PC keyboard learning system into any USB port on your computer. Place the software into the drive, follow the instructions on the screen and you're ready to go.

My child was thrilled to find that she could work on the computer and loved the noises and images which kept her occupied. This program is created using the unique
3C Developement Cycle allowing your child to explore Cusiosity, Challenge and Confidence through familiar shapes, vibrant colors and friendly images. The extensive range of software titles offer games and learning experiences for children aged 1-3 or 3-5 and enable the parent to easily select the the correct content for their child at each stage.

My daughter loved the telephone handset and was delighted to be able to play with the phone without being told to stop!

This great Easy PC System received 2 thumbs up from me! Visit Comfy PC for more details.