Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Have you thought about trying LilyPadz?

Have you heard of LilyPadz? They are the revolutionary new non-absorbent nursing pad. I remember being introduced to cloth, disposable nursing pads at at local breastfeeding class then heard about this new kind of nursing pad from a friend and fellow new mom. Once I tried them I knew that there was no going back!

Still not convinced? Take a look at what some fellow moms have to say about them...

by Crispi Lord
Date Added: Thursday November 22, 2007
These are the breast! Nothing ruins my night more than waking up in a cold puddle of milk - these eliminate leakage! They do need to be replaced as the sticky side wears out but I wouldn't wear any other kind! Five stars!!Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

by Kristin Scully
Date Added: Friday March 17, 2006

LOVE these! They are so easy to use, wash, store etc. They truly are a must have for any breastfeeding mom.I love how they are reusable and don't have that breast milk 'odor' like other pads. You forget you are wearing them... and don't need a bra when you sleep or are hanging around the house etc.Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

by Stephanie Slone
Date Added: Saturday October 20, 2007
I am now ordering my second set. I have used mine for 7 weeks and they now need replaced. The sticky side is wearing off, even after caring for them as directed. But, they are still great and this is the cheapest site I have found. They stay in place are extremely comfortable. I love them.

STILL not convinced - check out LilyPadz and try them for yourself.