Saturday, March 29, 2008

Why We Sell So Many Pumping Bra's...


I think I've told you before how much I LOVE the Easy Expression Hands Free Pumping Bra's? The Bustier was the very first product we carried and I even used it myself for several months. Both the Bustier and Halter continue to be best sellers. They really do allow moms to pump hands free and multi-task at the same time. Here's what you are saying about these great pumping bra's...

This is awesome!!! I can do anything while I pump now. Cook, Put on makeup, work on the computer. Great Product!

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

This is a must have! It is impossible to hold your pumps and do anything else at the same time. With this awesome invention, you can do almost anything at the same time, i.e tie a little ones shoes, read a magazine, talk on the phone, etc. I did find that I am unable to pump and put on makeup like the other review, I just couldn't "let down." Wearing this while pumping makes the time just fly by! I have started buying these as gifts for my friends who are expecting!

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

As we've personally used this product, we've helped many moms to select the correct size and style. Check them out for yourself and see why we LOVE the Easy Expression Bustier and Halter. They are currently SHIPPING FREE too!