Monday, April 21, 2008

Photo Stamps - Perfect for Mom or Grandma

I received a letter last week with an amazing picture of a friends new baby in the top right corner! Yes - she'd actually found the time to create personal photo stamps and they looked really great. I was so excited to open the letter as I guessed that more pictures of her new baby were inside.

I immediately called to find out how she did it as I'd love to send my Mother's Day card out with my children on the stamp! Here's the link PhotoStamps.com: Your Photos on Real US Postage! I checked it out and it's so easy (and not expensive) to create amazing personal photo stamps.

Still tring to find that perfect gift for your Mom? Perhaps I'll even create a roll or two and include them with Mom's gift - so that she can send her mail while proudly displaying photo's of her Grandchildren. I may even leave the link lying around in hope that my husband will get the idea to print a roll or two for me!


Your Photos on Real Postage