Friday, May 09, 2008

Treat Yourself with Mambino Organics


Gotta tell you about Mambino Organics! I found these great products during a recent "product searching" visit to the California Mart in Los Angeles. I love looking at the great baby and maternity lines that are represented at these markets however as I already carry Earth Mama Angel Baby - I am not usually looking for personal care products. That was until I was introduced to Mambino Organics!

Why are Mambino Organics so special? Well, lets start with the fact that their whole line is crafted using pure, luxurious and highly effective 100% natural ingredients, synergistically blended without the use of chemicals or additives....ever. This is a huge plus for me as being a vegan I'm kinda picky about what's in my products! Then I must mention their smell. This whole line smells so good and almost makes you want to taste it!

The mambino organics® skin care line was created to support and encourage your skin's ability to care for itself, using the purest and highest grade natural and organic ingredients. Processed at very low temperatures, in small batches, they keep their ingredients active and effective. The process is expensive and time consuming, which is why most skin care companies refuse to do it. The result is synergistic blend of ingredients that deliver powerful and positive results.

Of course a great company like this supports fair-trade and is ecologically responsible from thier ingedients to the packaging and printing.

I'm already a Mambino addict! Take a look and see why!