Sunday, October 19, 2008

What I learned About The BellaBand

I attended the Mom2b show in Los Angeles last week and was lucky enough to spend some time chatting with the wonderful women from Ingrid & Isabel (BellaBand). They've recently introduced four amazing new products to their Essential Collection - but we'll get to those another day!

SuperMomz has carried the BellaBand for about 3 years now and we've sold hundreds of them. I've always considered myself a "BellaBand Expert" as I've personally used it and have sold and recommended it to many expectant moms. Imagine how shocked I was when I learned that there are many unique features to the BellaBand that I've never even noticed! Here's what I learned...


  • The BellaBand is made from a sturdy (but super soft) fabric.

  • The BellaBand WILL hold up your pants! Works with even the thickest denim.

  • There are no side seams - so you can easily fold the band over.

  • The spandex/nylon blend fabric will not fade when washed.

  • The top hem of the Bella Band is wide - to minimize visible lines under your clothes.

  • The bottom hem is double-sewn to better grip your pants and skirts.

  • This double-sewn hem helps stop the BellaBand from riding up!

  • The solid fabrics will easily coordinate with your outfits.

  • Ingrid & Isabel are committed to creating a product that is FUNCTIONAL.

NO OTHER Maternity/Belly Band is able to brag about such a great list of features - which makes the BellaBand by Ingrid & Isabel our Top Pick!