Sunday, January 25, 2009

Introducing SuperMomz Book Club

I'm doing a lot of reading these days! I read while my daughter is in her ballet class, I read while the kids are playing at the park and I read late at night when the everyone is sleeping and the house is quiet.

As of mother of 2 little ones, I've found myself reading an amazing assortment of baby, parenting and breastfeeding books - many of which you'll love. So - starting in February (as I still have to finish the first book we'll be featuring) SuperMomz will be featuring our weekly Book Club.

If you'd like to be notified when a new book is added/reviewed, please email me at info@supermomz.com with a subject of book club. I know that you seasoned moms have also read some great books so please comment below with some suggestions. We'll be covering all the parenting topics as well as a just for fun fiction selection.

If you'd like to provide a guest post for the book club please also email and let me know.

I'm looking forward to checking out your suggestions and can't wait to get reading.