Saturday, January 24, 2009

Moms Love Linx and More on Valentine's Day


I LOVE Linx and More! These lockets make amazing personalized gifts for your loved ones. If you know me personally you'll see me wearing my Soul Locket almost daily. If you're a relative of mine you've probably received a heart or soul pendant for your birthday. If you're a good friend, you'll have received one for your latest "milestone" birthday (oops - if that birthday is coming up - I've just told you what you'll be getting but I think you knew that anyway)! In fact - I ordered one for a friend earlier today. With Valentine's day just around the corner these lockets and pendants really are the perfect gift.

Here's how you'll design your personalized Linx and More Locket:

  • First choose which locket you'd like. The heart and soul lockets are best sellers (and they've just added some great new ones)
  • Then choose the charms. Moms love to add their kids initials and birth stones.
  • Finally select a chain. The new CZ chains are very cute and also come in pink!

Moms, Sisters, Girlfriends and BFF's will LOVE their what's in your heart locket. Don't miss our Valentine's Day special - to save 5% on all Linx and More Jewelry just enter code linx at check-out.